Monday, August 8, 2011

So much to catch up on...



So since the last time that I've blogged I've had so much go on in our little family life! We have the addition of Gabriel and he's such a blessing that I can't help but smile every time I look at this perfect baby boy. He's now almost 6 months old and already such a happy boy! Adrian turned 3 and still is as awesome as ever!!! We were also able to have two of my wife's siblings come to visit for two weeks which was such a good time! We did a little bit of everything in the short time they were here (Schlitterbahn, Corpus Christi, Natural Bridge Caverns, Landa Park, Outlet's, Riverwalk etc.). We also welcomed a new member of our family Calypso Grace Cesar Alvarez, yes that's a bit of a Mexican'ish name but Calypso just fit and grace is due to her not being so grace-ful and Cesar is in honor of her late papa and retired police K-9 of the New Braunfels Police Department. I'll include a photo of her as well...

I've also landed a new job. A little bitter-sweet since my current job has been a part of my life for almost 5 years. I'll be in Utah for training and the in-laws will be in Texas. I didn't plan it but I'm almost glad since they will be able to help Aubri with the kiddo's. Anyways, I've made a little bit of time to do some photography... Without further adieu, some photos of the past 5 months...

No comments: